House Rabbit Society, Indiana Chapter
Indiana House Rabbit Society is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to improving the lives of domestic rabbits in the state of Indiana.
Did you have fun searching for eggs when you were a kid? Relive the feeling at our annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt. Come hunt for hidden eggs full of candy and prizes!
Saturday, April 19th at 3 PM
River Heritage Park, 11813 River Road, Carmel
$5 fee to participate
This year's Easter Egg Hunt is sponsored by:
Eggs are filled with candy and prize tickets for the following:
- chocolate rabbits
- chocolate rabbit lollipops
- Riding Lessons from Sterling Shields Stables and Riding Academy
- Mike's Car Wash Coupons
We will also have raffles for the following:
- Starbucks gift bags
- Meijer gift card
- iTunes gift card
- Pet Supplies Plus gift card
**** The Easter Egg Hunt will be held rain or shine! ****
Rabbits in the News
Indiana Fever Partners with Indiana HRS for Fundraising
Fever vs. Atlanta Dream 12 Jul 2014
Rabbits and Easter (presents) don't mix!
HRS Celebrates 25 Year History
Commemorative Book Available for Purchase
Trouble Paying Rabbit Vet Bills?
Try These Resourcese
Fun and Informative Series on Rabbit Care!
We improve the lives of domestic rabbits through the coordination of local volunteer-driven Education, Rescue, and Adoption efforts in Indiana.
To accomplish this goal:
- We provide resources to educate the public on the benefits of rabbits as companion animals, rabbit behavior, and rabbit care
- We provide assistance establishing programs with animal control agencies, shelters, humane societies, and sanctuaries to increase their rabbit adoption rates
- After we have exhausted all avenues, provided we have the available resources, we coordinate the rescue of rabbits scheduled for euthanasia and adopt them through our group
In order to maximize the usage of all resources towards the goal of reducing homeless rabbits, Indiana House Rabbit Society does not take owner-surrenders. For help finding a home for your rabbit, see our guidelines for finding a safe home for your rabbit.
Help us continue our work of finding homes for homeless rabbits and educating the public on caring for rabbits. Please view and print our Donation and Membership Form.